One Pan Wonder Breakfast
The beauty of this breakfast is that it all gets cooked in the COBB frying pan so there’s much less washing up. Just keep an eye on your timing to make sure nothing is under-cooked while something else over-cooks. Trust your instincts.
TIME: 15 MINS
1 coil of beef sausage (or chipolatas)
Splash of olive oil
1 long sprig of rosemary, leaves picked
4 jalapeño chilies, halved
21⁄2 cups (250g) button mushrooms, quartered
1–2 vines of cherry tomatoes
4 extra-large eggs
Salt and pepper
Light a Cobblestone and allow it to burn for 5 minutes. Top your COBB with the frying pan, cover with the dome and preheat for 5 minutes.
• Twist the sausage into small links to create chipolata-style mini sausages.
• Add oil to the frying pan, then the rosemary, sausage, jalapeños, mushrooms, and tomatoes.
• Fry until the sausage begins to brown, then give everything a flip.
• When the sausage looks almost cooked, create some space in the pan and crack in the eggs.
• Cover with the dome lid and cook for 4–5 minutes, until the eggs are done to your liking.
• Remove from the heat, season everything well and serve breakfast!
Drizzle slices of bread with oil and toast in the heated frying pan before you start the fry-up.