Spring Onion, Mushroom, Cheese, Tomato and Ham Frittata
- 10 small cherry tomatoes
- 1 punnet mushrooms
- 100g smoked ham
- 2 tbsp mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp sweetmilk cheese
- 5 spring onions
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 5 eggs, salt & pepper to taste
- 2 tsp fresh basil
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half, slice the mushrooms, shred the ham and grate the mozzarella and sweet-milk cheese.
- Chop the spring onions.
- Prepare your COBB with the frying pan
- Add 1 tbsp of the olive oil and braise the mushrooms.
- Beat the eggs until blended and add all the uncooked ingredients.
- Season with salt and pepper, and mix.
- Once the mushrooms are soft, add the egg mixture and cook for 5 – 6 minutes until firm.