Decadent Strawberry Sauce
- 400g strawberries, whole
- 1/2 C sugar
- 1/2 C water
- 1/4 C rum (optional)
- Black pepper
- Light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes in the Cobb Cooker.
- Place the Frying Dish accessory onto the Cobb Cooker and close the Dome Cover for 5 minutes to heat up.
- Combine sugar and water in the Frying Dish and stir gently until the sugar has dissolved. Add strawberries, black pepper to taste and rum (optional).
- Cover with the Dome Cover and allow to simmer gently for 20-30 minutes until the strawberries are soft and coated in a delicious red syrup. Stir every now and again.
- Serve this strawberry sauce with your S’mores or pour over ice cream for a gorgeous, easy dessert.