Chicken Prego Rolls
- 4 chicken breasts
- Mr Chippies Prego sauce (or your favourite)
- Fresh rocket
- 4 floury Portuguese rolls
- 1 lemon
- Place the chicken breasts into Prego sauce – you can use any bought Prego sauce that you like – and allow it to marinate for half an hour. You can marinate for longer if you have time (up to overnight if you wish).
- Light a cobblestone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a cobblestone on hand, ready your briquettes in the Cobb.
- Place the fenced roast rack on the Cobb and close the lid to heat up for 5 minutes.
- Place the breasts onto the grid and close the lid again.
- Cook for 10 minutes and then turn, closing the lid. Cook for another 10 minutes and open the lid.
- Cook for a further 5-10 minutes with the lid off and turn once.
- In the meantime, butter the rolls.
- Place the hot prego rolls straight on to the buns, top with rocket, a nice squeeze of lemon and serve.
- Serve with a green salad.