Chicken Skewers in a Lemon Sauce
- 1 pack deboned skinless chicken thighs
- 100ml olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- juice of 1 lemon
- zest of half a lemon
- 1 T Dijon mustard
- 1 handful fresh parsley
- Black pepper
- Mix the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, lemon zest, mustard and parsley together well.
- Cut the thighs in half length ways.
- Pour over the chicken pieces and let them marinate whilst you light the Cobb Cooker.
- Light a CobbleStone and wait a few minutes until it has turned grey. Or, if you don’t have a CobbleStone on hand, ready your briquettes in the Cobb Cooker.
- Place the Griddle on to the Cobb Cooker, close the Dome Cover and let it heat up for at least 5-10 minutes to make it super hot.
- Thread the thighs onto the skewers. We use 1 per skewer but 2 would make a bigger one.
- Remove the lid and cook the skewers, they should take about 10-12 minutes a side. DOn’t turn them too often or they won’t get a nice colour.
- Enjoy these as part of your bbq.