Hot smoked salmon
- 3 fillets salmon
- Smoking chips (we used French oak - use a piece of aliminium foil and fold into a pouch with chips inside)
- Flaky salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Light your briquettes (10-11 briquettes) in the Cobb.
- Season the fillets with salt and pepper.
- Remove the lid and add a prepared pouch of the wood chips to the briquettes.
- Place the grill grid and the fenced roasting rack on the Cobb and the fillets, nicely spaced out on the rack.
- Close the lid and smoke for about 15-20 minutes.
- You don’t want to overdo the fillets but it does depend on the thickness of them as to how long you will be hot smoking them for.
- Enjoy these beautifully hot smoked fillets for breakfast, lunch or dinner with any side!